Oklahoma State and Oklahoma Section Matches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No way man. Spring is when all the big matches are. If nothing else I am going to make a banner that says OK section match 2011 hang it up at the otherwise ordinary monthly match at OKCGC. I will also make one plaque that says 2010 champion and give it to myself. :rotflmao:

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are on the right track. Just remember you will not be able to please everyone. If people want to travel out of state to shoot that is their thing and should not stop anyone from putting on a state match. I know you would want some of the "bigger names" in the state to attend to help validate the match. Your best bet would be the change one of the monthly matches to a "state" match this year, check the response and adjust as needed for next year.

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No way man. Spring is when all the big matches are. If nothing else I am going to make a banner that says OK section match 2011 hang it up at the otherwise ordinary monthly match at OKCGC. I will also make one plaque that says 2010 champion and give it to myself. :rotflmao:

I'm going out tonight. Tell me which division you'll win. I'll make you a nice certificate on a cocktail napkin.:rotflmao:

bsdubois00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off Jesse - your "JOB" that you have includes working for your wife and drinking beer all day - so you are officially nomiated for the SC positoin.

Second - I will volunteer my nerd err computer skills to make a state sectional website - and even host it on my exisiting server. This way we can upload results, post information, and accept payment and or entries.

Step it up Jesse - I'll put my time in if you do.

OH AND I HAVE A REAL JOB (sorta :-P)

Latest posts

Top Bottom