Oklahoma STATE SNUBBY MATCH 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am just waiting to hear the penalty for shooting a 6 round snubby vs. a 5 round snubby

There is no penalty, per se.

But on the stage I mentioned, the 6-shot snubbies will have to shoot all 6, while the 5-shot snubbie will only have to fire 5.

Also, there is no "DRT" scoring allowed for 6 shot (or greater) snubs, which really isn't an advantage. "DRT" scoring is an effort to keep the 5-shot snubs competitive.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couple of questions, will a holster be required? Also, how many speedloaders would be best?

A holster will NOT be required, but you'll need a gunbag to hold the gun while approaching and leaving the line.

Speedloaders are also not required, but you'll be glad to have them! Two speedloaders will get you thru any stage, but more are better.

What gun do you have? I may have an extra holster you can use.

BigBoreOkie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, I'm torn between shooting my LCR or my my SP101. I know that the SP101 would be more competitive, but I usually only carry the LCR. That is until I find a 357 LCR. Then it will be the carry gun. Sorry, got off topic, I do have the sp101 holster but the LCR usually goes into a pocket.

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom