Oklahoma Street Outlaws turn into real outlaws?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cptnhowdy138

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahaha while I do watch the show these cars are far from street cars. If I have to trailer my car to the grocery store to get food it's not a street car. My street car was a 90 gst eclipse that I could drive the piss out of and then drive to the store to get smokes and fuel

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even though I mock the show, I watch it. I'm a reality show junkie and it really is good entertainment. I don't know how they can claim to have the "fastest street cars in the United States" when Kyle Kelly from TX keeps beating their No. 1 (Chief) though.

Neanderthal

Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't Kye from Mississippi ? Pretty sure Justin has said Kye has the Fastest car that's been on the show/streets with them .

You're right, he is from Mississippi. He does have a fast car and I was disappointed when he beat "the Crow" for the second time. I'm betting we'll see him again in this upcoming season.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even though I mock the show, I watch it. I'm a reality show junkie and it really is good entertainment. I don't know how they can claim to have the "fastest street cars in the United States" when Kyle Kelly from TX keeps beating their No. 1 (Chief) though.
What you're watching is over a year old. Justin (Chief) has beat Kye 3 times since. Kye got knocked out last weekend at Thunder Valley in the first round, and Justin wound up winning the whole thing. All the fastest cars in the country were there

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He won the the big Armageddon No Prep race at Thunder Valley. $20,000 to win. Kye Kelly was there but they never got paired up as far as I know.
Correct, they were never paired together. However, Chief beat John Doe in the finals, and John Doe beat Kye in the 1st round, so ricer math says that Chief would've beat Kye lol
Like I said, Chief has beat Kye 3 times since that show aired

Neanderthal

Special Hen
Reaction score
What you're watching is over a year old. Justin (Chief) has beat Kye 3 times since. Kye got knocked out last weekend at Thunder Valley in the first round, and Justin wound up winning the whole thing. All the fastest cars in the country were there

That's great!!! It makes me look forward to this next season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom