Oklahoma's best fried chicken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cscokd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we can expand the discussion to just a little outside of Oklahoma's boarders, AQ Chicken in Springdale and Fayetteville is the absolute best.

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously, none of you have braved the other side of the tracks on a Friday or Sat. night. BoBo's is the place for fried chicken. Let me rephrase, BoBo's is the place for fried, THEN SMOKED chicken. Sweet baby Jesus, it is good. Too bad it is Sunday or I would be on my way!!

This!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously, none of you have braved the other side of the tracks on a Friday or Sat. night. BoBo's is the place for fried chicken. Let me rephrase, BoBo's is the place for fried, THEN SMOKED chicken. Sweet baby Jesus, it is good. Too bad it is Sunday or I would be on my way!!

My mother actually grew up with one of Bobo's kids and we are friends of the family. Back when Bobo was alive I think the chicken was at its best, Its probably some of the best fried chicken in the country even still. I dont eat fried chicken at all EXCEPT for Bobo's. If you guys go make sure to get everything smothered in honey, trust me.

OkieGentleman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I found this hard to believe, but the very best chicken I have had in a long time was take out from the new Crests on S May Avenue and SW 104th. Their take out chicken meal with their sides is super, just typing this makes my mouth water. The last time I bought some I called over and reserved 4 chicken dinners to make sure they would have what I wanted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom