OMG! Front Yard Weed Murderer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I was just relaxing this nice afternoon when I heard a small motor noise outside. I thought its a little early to be mowing, but maybe my over zealous yard worshiper next door is already mowing. So I glance out the window to notice it was the man spraying there yard. Oh ok no biggie. In a few minutes, he will be done and I can continue my nap. Just as I was about to close the blinds, I see him walk into my yard that I bought and paid for, and spray the little patch of green in my yard! I don't know if he was jealous that my yard was greening up first or if he can't control his spray wand. This is ridicolus, I rushed out to try and wash it off before it was too late. Oh I hope my yard isn't ruined. You can see everywhere he had been with his blue trail. Its absolutely horrible. I don't know if I did the right thing or not. Should I have used soap? Anybody have any suggestions?

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's too late. You will have a patch of Bermuda grass this summer. Before you know it, that weed (bermuda is a weed) will take over your entire yard. You might hit a coop or something and find a wildflower plot mix and spread it around your yard.

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in the spray business myself. It depends on what he sprayed as to what it may do. This green patch, is it fescue or rye in the shade or a spot in the full sun? If it was just a weed prventer then you are ok. But if it was a weed and grass killer its too late. Call the company and find out what they sprayed. By law they have to keep records and can get in trouble spraying something they should not. If you want more info PM me.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Get on your hands and kneess and wash each blade with Dove dishwashing soap.
Then rinse each blade in apple vinegar.
Your yard will feel better because you cared.

Latest posts

Top Bottom