ONG bill has gone from 80 to over 130!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Here is a photo of my gas bill.
nothing.png

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our propane cost this winter is going to be outrageous but I prepared for it. Had the propane co put a tattletale on the tank so I could check the level on my tablet. Dumped all extra income into one checking account which the supplier hits when they fill the tank. Paid a little over $700.00 to fill it 3 weeks ago. Going to take two or three more fillings to get us to April. I like it warm, don't really care what it costs.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry man. She has a 250 gallon tank and it was empty. Thought she had a 200 2.08 a gallon is what I paid. That is vs. 2.82 what you paid. Difference of .74 a gallon. I stand corrected around a 36% increase.
If she has 250 gal tank you actually paid more per gallon than you quoted in all honesty. Propane can not be filled 100% of tank capacity due to expansion. Most generally in summer they will fill 80% in winter 90%.
It is just a shocker when looking back at receipts the last couple years I paid as low as $1.59 a gallon now nearly $3 bucks. I'm sure as winter progresses it will exceed that $3.00.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our propane cost this winter is going to be outrageous but I prepared for it. Had the propane co put a tattletale on the tank so I could check the level on my tablet. Dumped all extra income into one checking account which the supplier hits when they fill the tank. Paid a little over $700.00 to fill it 3 weeks ago. Going to take two or three more fillings to get us to April. I like it warm, don't really care what it costs.
tell me more about this tattletale thingabob

Latest posts

Top Bottom