Only in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mungo Bungo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mungo Bungo, doesn't like women, mentions drag queens really quickly...... you a "meat spin" kind

M. Bung; if you don't like Oklahoma, or our women, OR our Walmarts, why don't you tra-la-la yourself on off to somewhere else? This thread started about the crazy Oklahoma weather and then you popped your Noob self in and started talking **** about Oklahoma women...whassup Mung? You mad at women? or Oklahoma? Or are you just a Mad Dog kinda guy with a bad attitude today?

I like women, I just don't see any here worth looking at. I don't drink Mad Dog 20-20, but judging from the membership here, I'm sure it's the beverage of choice.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like crazy weather! I came from San Diego, where it was a boring 70 degrees most everyday. But when are we finally gonna get some REAL rain? This 1/10" every other week just isnt getting it done

It will rain in torrential, unpredictable spurts within the next month to month and a half, and then not again, appreciably, until we have (1) the Oklahoma Arts Festival and (2) The State Fair, both outdoor events.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like women, I just don't see any here worth looking at. I don't drink Mad Dog 20-20, but judging from the membership here, I'm sure it's the beverage of choice.

Way to go Bung; nothing like joining a forum and almost instantly, making friends. Good luck on OSA...Bunghole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom