Only in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep, I've lost hope for my wheat crop as its already entered the boot stage, and is ripe for a frost kill. Not too late to get in some milo though if it gets that cold.

My apple and pear trees at the house are in full bloom too. No hard apple cider this fall.

Will a freeze kill off morels, Blackberrys, peach trees, pecans???? Wonder how it's gonna effect these?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Morels that are up, won't last long at all. Those that haven't come up yet, it's only slowed down the season....................anything that has a bloom on right now.......suckage. Curious to see what happens to all the bee hives around. I've got bloomed canola fields everywhere around me for miles, and there's dozens of bee hives that I've seen by many of the fields.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morels that are up, won't last long at all. Those that haven't come up yet, it's only slowed down the season....................anything that has a bloom on right now.......suckage. Curious to see what happens to all the bee hives around. I've got bloomed canola fields everywhere around me for miles, and there's dozens of bee hives that I've seen by many of the fields.

Don't know if it will matter much here. The hail storm week before last removed every bloom from the fruit trees. This gonna suck for a lot of people though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom