Oreilly factor the past two nights!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bill has made me not watch him anymore. I never agreed all the time with him but enjoyed watching him.

If anyone gets a chance watch last nights opening monologue segment and tonight's segment with a republican congressman about at the 15 minute mark, can't recall his name.

Last night he stated you can buy machine guns without any background check, and made several other asinine comments, also suggested that we need new laws to report bulk ammo sales, ban ammo purchase over Internet. Said he doesn't want to ban AKs but only "report" purchases of "heavy arm purchases" Tonight the congressman was trying to set him straight and explain the tax stamp system and background check for full autos, however Bill did not believe him, calledhim a liar,kept talking over him, and complained of gun loopholes such as gun shows. Bill kept saying you could buy a machine gun with NO background check over and over, sometimes using AK and machine gun interchangeably. He also said as part of buying "heavy arms" such as AK's that you could buy bazookas and AK machine guns at gun shows with no background checks. He also said the Colorado guy bought 60,000 rounds of ammo, said it over and over again, last i heard it was 3-6k, lmao

The segments are more detailed than I am able to recall and put in words,so if anyone saw them chime in. It just made me very angry that bill would be so blind to the facts, got to scratch him off the list to watch occasionally now. He was DEAD WRONG with almost all his facts. Very disappointing from the so called truth teller!!!

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like anyone who is anyone is jumping all over the gun issue now. It's a shame they are all against guns only because that's whats currently socially popular.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What do you expect from a guy who hosted Entertainment Tonight. Dont be surprised if he goes to work for MSNBC if his contract is never renewed. He's just a paid mouth.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's a media whore like all the rest. Just spouts whatever he thinks sells to a target audience.
Time to kill this whore's business by taking our attention span (and ad dollars) elsewhere. Like to the HISTORY channel.

G

GLGAR

I have never sent a e-mail to a network before but almost did after his rant last night. Tonight was too much, his opinions with out facts are just goofy. I suggested he invite an NRA rep to his show and then listen and learn about gun laws. He will probably have Sara Brady on instead.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never sent a e-mail to a network before but almost did after his rant last night. Tonight was too much, his opinions with out facts are just goofy. I suggested he invite an NRA rep to his show and then listen and learn about gun laws. He will probably have Sara Brady on instead.
Well he did get you to stop lurking and post your first comment.

Welcome aboard. :greetings

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt last night of just having misinformation but tonight's episode just confirmed his ignorance and put me over the edge!

Latest posts

Top Bottom