Oreilly factor the past two nights!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
carry guy said:
O'Reilly must have gotten the memo that the big boss, Rupert Murdoch, tweeted as follows:

"We have to do something about gun controls. Police license okay for hunting rifle or pistol for anyone without crim (crime) or pscho record. No more."

I also get sick of people who use "we" when they really mean "the government."

Yeah I saw that too. So called conservatives are lining up for some gun control, falling right in line with the media message.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent him an e-mail:
"Dear Bill,
Whether you're a journalist, a pundit, or an entertainer, please do some friggin' RESEARCH on gun laws before you go shooting your mouth off about the gun issue again. You have just shown your ignorance to millions of faithful conservatives. It's not hard to debate an issue with an ignorant man but it is harder to respect him if he refuses to educate himself. I stopped watching you years ago when you said no one needs (insert scary weapon here). Now my family and friends have seen 1st hand how uneducated on this issue you really are. Keep it up and you will have no viewers left."

Here's his e-mail address: [email protected]

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I quit listening to him years ago when he said "no one needs an AK-47." He's never been a real conservative, just a full-of-himself windbag who is out for the ratings.

I changed the e-mail above a bit. I also added, "You had so many inaccuracies in your segments, you might as well have had Chuck Schumer's hand shoved up your ass working your mouth like a puppet."

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I quit listening to him years ago when he said "no one needs an AK-47." He's never been a real conservative, just a full-of-himself windbag who is out for the ratings.

I changed the e-mail above a bit. I also added, "You had so many inaccuracies in your segments, you might as well have had Chuck Schumer's hand shoved up your ass working your mouth like a puppet."

Im glad more people are seeing Oreilly for what he is. A puppet with a hand shoved up his ass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom