OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should have gotten a pic during the game, the two above are not at all representative of the crowd. I saw no empty seats until the Colts put up a bunch of points and all the Titans fans started leaving.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should have gotten a pic during the game, the two above are not at all representative of the crowd. I saw no empty seats until the Colts put up a bunch of points and all the Titans fans started leaving.
Kind of a weird game. Both teams just didn't have all the wheels turning. Colts ran away with it, but poorly played at times by both teams.
Just an odd game to watch.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not as cool here near Colorado Springs. Was down about 3 degrees last night before going to bed and woke up to 13 degrees at about 7:30 am. Of course, we're only at about 6600 feet of elevation.

But for warmer climes, here is a picture taken near Coachlight RV Park near Carthage, MO.

Attended an RV rally there several years ago. Pretty nice park, at least it was then.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not as cool here near Colorado Springs. Was down about 3 degrees last night before going to bed and woke up to 13 degrees at about 7:30 am. Of course, we're only at about 6600 feet of elevation.

But for warmer climes, here is a picture taken near Coachlight RV Park near Carthage, MO.

Attended an RV rally there several years ago. Pretty nice park, at least it was then.
Nice.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chit chat seems to be dying out here. But, I'll still post at least one more picture.

Oklahoma Railway Museum - OKC

Still in Colorado, at least for another day or maybe two. 24 degrees at 8:00 am, and now I have to pay attention to Oklahoma weather for when we head home.

If you’re returning to Oklahoma, it might have to be by boat.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Terry, have you been to the rubber ducky store in Manitou Springs? All they sell is rubber ducks. I couldn't imagine going to a banker with a business proposal for that!!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terry, have you been to the rubber ducky store in Manitou Springs? All they sell is rubber ducks. I couldn't imagine going to a banker with a business proposal for that!!

Had never heard of that one. Since our RV only really has a shower, I don't think I need a rubber ducky either. We did get back out to Michael Garman's Magic Town again, and I got a bunch of pictures from there this time. Sadly, the WiFi here isn't good enough to upload photos to Smugmug very fast. That will have to wait until we return.

Latest posts

Top Bottom