OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evening gang,
Was heading back home to Yukon from Nashville and our connecting flight from St. Louis to OKC was cancelled due to weather.
Hopefully will get in tomorrow morning.

How bad is it there?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evening gang,
Was heading back home to Yukon from Nashville and our connecting flight from St. Louis to OKC was cancelled due to weather.
Hopefully will get in tomorrow morning.

How bad is it there?
Go eat a great meal. Couple of good places to eat just make sure you know where you're going.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning. Headed back to Oklahoma from Colorado this morning. Will be watching road conditions, and if things get bad as far as the roads are concerned, we can always stay the night somewhere. But, I think we will do just fine.

Nevada Treasure RV Park - Pahrump, NV From all we saw on that short trip to Nevada, the RV park was like an oasis.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning gang. Sitting at the airport trying to get back home. The flight has been delayed but not cancelled. That’s good new so far. Fingers crossed.

Happy Friday everyone!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning gang. Sitting at the airport trying to get back home. The flight has been delayed but not cancelled. That’s good new so far. Fingers crossed.

Happy Friday everyone!

Airport got 4.5" last night. Just a touch over 6" at my house. Travel should be back to nearly normal this afternoon. Carry on.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
49474875_1025853770957254_2619219778933358592_n.png

Kinda makes one to want to place a caption doesn't it?

Last edited:

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening gang.

Well made it home finally. When we flew in my truck was covered in snow. After cleaning it off and defrosting the windows, I told my wife that we are not going home with this mess. So we drove north straight to our lake house where there is no snow and now enjoying the fire and a Corona. We are going to stay up here until Monday afternoon and then head back home.
All is good in the hood now. LOL!

Hope everyone had a good Friday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom