OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we flew in my truck was covered in snow. After cleaning it off and defrosting the windows, I told my wife that we are not going home with this mess. So we drove north straight to our lake house where there is no snow and now enjoying the fire and a Corona. We are going to stay up here until Monday afternoon and then head back home.
I like the way you think... :D

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 129650

Kinda makes one to want to place a caption doesn't it?

I'd go with something like, "This sure messes up the options for fishing."

Side note: We made it home from Colorado this evening. Aside from a few wet spots on the highways from snow at the edges, the roads were clear and dry. Left Colorado about 8:00 am Oklahoma time and got home about 7:00 pm. Now fixing to relax on my own recliner and sleep in my own bed, which just happens to be a Select Comfort bed.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd go with something like, "This sure messes up the options for fishing."

Side note: We made it home from Colorado this evening. Aside from a few wet spots on the highways from snow at the edges, the roads were clear and dry. Left Colorado about 8:00 am Oklahoma time and got home about 7:00 pm. Now fixing to relax on my own recliner and sleep in my own bed, which just happens to be a Select Comfort bed.

....., or “When I look at my reflection, it now seems a more appropriate representation for what remains of the spirit of freedom and independence that I once symbolized.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
84bdf00a0c2ffa1d3317b82c00f3c9f5.jpg

Last edited:

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening folks.
Just came in from walking the shoreline and talking to neighbors this afternoon. It was a beautiful sunny and 65 degrees up here at Grand Lake.
Now I'm settled in and getting ready to watch the Cowboys play the Seahawks in the wildcard game.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Missed this yesterday, so you get extra pictures today. These were taken at Willis Creek Slot Canyons south of Cannonville, UT. They are a series of four slot canyon "narrows" over roughly 1.2 miles along the creek. Each succeeding "narrows" area gets taller as one follows the creek. In hiking the canyons, one may be able to just jump across the creek, but other times one is walking in the creek. With all slot canyons, one needs to be very aware of weather "upstream" of the canyons. A slot canyon is the last place one wants to be during a flash flood.

Further along with higher walls and narrower stream bed.

This one came as a surprise to us. The shadow of an "overhang" created the cross-arm of the cross and a column on the right side of the canyon created the upright. I post this one for Steelfingers, following his surgery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom