OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary. Looks like we have something in common but we have many years to catch up with you, we are only on our 7th today.
Congrats to you and your wife also. Ya know, according to the statistics, you’ve already completed one successful Oklahoma marriage.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Setup a new hunting blind at the ranch for my old bones so I can be comfy.....Lots of room (6' headroom and 5' dia.) with heat and a very nice recliner....The older I get the more comforts I need.....ha...ha...ha...

Attachments

• B91ECC1B-9643-41C8-8F54-BA19DAE3534B (1).JPG
    B91ECC1B-9643-41C8-8F54-BA19DAE3534B (1).JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 4CDD5E7A-3251-457A-BE1F-3D9BF31719E0.JPG
    4CDD5E7A-3251-457A-BE1F-3D9BF31719E0.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 20

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Coffee in dealership waiting room while bride’s car is being serviced, then, the day is mine and I’m not sure what I want to do first. Oh well, maybe another cup of coffee will help me decide.

Have a good day folks, and keep an eye open for more weather tonight!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning, All. Wife and I have finished the "work" here in Alabama and have sent in the hard drives from the 4 servers in the van to be checked. Those will be checked to see if anything is wrong with the data, and if nothing is wrong, we get to head home. If anything is wrong, we get to rework those records.

One of the bosses asked if we might be interested in another "little project" that would last about 2 weeks. We said that we weren't and that we were anxious to head home.

So, for now, we sit in Fultondale, AL at the hotel waiting for word, which could be late in the week.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning guys,

We had a small going away party last night for our kids and grandson here at the studio last night. They are moving to Munich, Germany Sunday. Our son is the youngest Senior Manager tax attorney for Ernst and Young and his goal is to become a partner in the coming years. In order to do so, he has to do a International tour for 2 to 3 years. It’s a great opportunity for him and the family but it is killing us knowing we will not be able to see them for a while.

It’s going to be a rough week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom