OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What an exciting adventure for your family, Dancer!! Congrats to him!!

Yep, the weather has me a bit concerned. Hopefully it will be a little rain and wind and that's it. I went shooting with the old man last night. First time since my accident last year. Only shot maybe 30-40 rounds but feels like I spent all day shooting a match. Whew! I'll skip today and go back tomorrow. I think every other day for a while and see if I can get those muscles working like they should again.

Y'all have a good one! 😘

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gooooooood morning guys,

Since it’s raining and chilly today, plans are to clean out workshop to find room for the chest freezer and the ice maker the kids gave us.
Then spending a little time up at my Mom’s place doing some car maintenance and winterizing her sprinkler system.

Have a great Thursday folks!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, things are great. Our last set of hard drives were shipped out via FedEx overnight on Monday. Tracking information says the package is still in Memphis and hasn't moved in two days. If they don't show up at the office, wife and I will have to redo all the records that are on those drives.

At least she keeps meticulous records, so it would be fairly easy to know which ones would need to be reworked. Even then, with it currently raining here in Alabama, we couldn't restart until sometime next week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom