OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the shipping problems Terry, and rain. It is a beautiful, brisk, sunny morning here. Already met a new OSA member this morning for a quick transaction, an excellent fellow by the way, and now enjoying another mug of coffee while I sit on the patio and watch grand puppies playing in the yard. I may have to go shoot something later, it just seems like that kind of day.
Best wishes to all!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning guys.

The wind is howling up here at Grand Lake. Rain is suppose to come back in soon. It’s going to be a indoor day today I think.

Wishing you all a great Friday.

583C90F8-83FC-4FB9-9480-03BAA845DB1F.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon guys,

It’s been super windy today here on Grand Lake. One of my neighbors had a tree break and it went right through his trailer. I noticed it when ai was walking our dogs earlier. It would have killed anyone sitting in there. We got it cut down and out of there and the roof temporarily patched.
Luckily they had already left foe work.

Property Wood Natural material Interior design Twig

Brown Wood Branch Tree Trunk

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning guys,

Plans for the day are to get things put up and away since we will be gone for a couple of weeks.

We are heading back to the city around 1pm to go with the kids and grandson Trick or Treating tonight.
It’s going to be a rough one on the me and the wife. We will have to say goodbye to them tonight, they leave for Germany tomorrow for a couple of years.

Have a great Saturday gang.

Latest posts

Top Bottom