OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Made it out of bed, the suns up, and the coffee tastes good, so I guess it's going to be a great day 🤗. The chill in the air reminds me that Winter is inching this way and I think it's going to be a brutal one {Polar Vortex} this year. With that in mind the day is devoted to weatherstripping and insulating things. Have a great Halloween everyone.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After a couple of days of rain and cloudy skies that won't let the roads dry, the wife and I got out today and started redoing the road survey records that are on the missing hard drives in Memphis at FedEx. We are supposed to have a few more days of good weather, so with luck, we can get them all redone. Wife has already told management that we are NOT going to ship this last set of drives. We will drive them back to Oklahoma ourselves. If anything else needs to be redone, then that will have to be worked out.

We are just getting tired and wanting to be home for a while.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a shoot-out at Big Boys in bay #7 this afternoon. Wife trying to decide which would be her dedicated carry weapon.............

shoot out.jpg

I believe that her final verdict was the Sig P238 with laser. Contenders were the S&W 642-2 and the Beretta Tomcat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom