OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening, guys,
We made it back home from Vegas safely. I will tell you though, those seats on Alegent Airlines are the worst I have ever sat in. Our butts we hurting a asleep by the time we reached cruising altitude.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another beautiful morning.
20211211_070149.jpg

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good evening, guys,
We made it back home from Vegas safely. I will tell you though, those seats on Alegent Airlines are the worst I have ever sat in. Our butts we hurting a asleep by the time we reached cruising altitude.
So... did you fly first class? Or coach where you have to pedal the plane... :D

Glad y'all had a good time and a safe trip.
:drunk2:
___

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good evening, All. We have made it back from Alabama and one stop in Tennessee. Got up early in Florence, Alabama and drove home as quick as we could. The wife had ordered a new laptop that can attach to cell signals with Verizon. The company delayed and delayed processing everything and finally sent word that it was shipped and would arrive while we were back east. FedEx is difficult to work with when dealing with the 800-number people. A signature was required by the shipper, so they tried to deliver on Friday and then again on Saturday. Of course, we weren't there and no one else could sign for it, even the neighbor. After Saturday's attempt, she was informed that one more attempt would be made on the next business day (today - Monday). If it was not "deliverable" then, it would be sent back to the shipper.

We made it back around 4:30-5:00 this afternoon and immediately went to FedEx's facility on South Portland. She got her computer, so she is now happy.

Our last scenic site was Ruby Falls in Tennessee under Lookout Mountain near Chattanooga.

I took a couple of videos of the falls, but I forgot something important. When I hold the camera in portrait position to video something that is vertical, when the camera is done with it, it is horizontal. So, I currently have two videos of a sideways waterfall. I'll have to see if my photo/movie software will let me "rotate" the video for viewing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom