OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning! I am the first to post in May! Have a good day! I think I may go fishing!

Ok. Well that makes me in second place!! What do I win?? 😋 I wish I could go fishing with you -- I gotta wash dishes and clean up the kitchen today. It's not all bad though ... I have some tomato plants to plant and some seed potatoes to get in the ground ... Errrr in their pots! 😁

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! Looks like, at least, most of the day is going to be beautiful, then we have to be watching for "caps", mezocumulious, shear lines, and all the other stuff they talk about on TV. But maybe we'll get a little rain out of it.

If you have to be anything today, be kind.....

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last day of our weeks vacation here at the lake.
Let’s see, I laid wood flooring in master bedroom, stained our deck roof, planted flowers and plants in landscape, cut in larger exterior door for neighbors, built wife a new bookshelf, cut moms back yard and did a little fishing.
Wasn’t much relaxation but I had fun doing everything.
I am sure there will be at least one more project to do today before it’s back to work tomorrow. Lol!

Have a great day!!!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I actually accomplished a little bit this morning. Haven't been getting much of anything done since December 1st because of this damn shoulder! Once again this year, we have a healthy crop of mole crickets. Between the wife and I, we managed to spray the entire yard with Sevin through the hose-end sprayer. NOW, we'll see if it helps!

Latest posts

Top Bottom