OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeppers on the rain. Got quite a bit this morning at the RV park. Wife had a need to go get lab work done at the doctor's office, so we got up early (for us) to get there as early as possible. Quite a bit of water was puddled around the underground faucet that is the source of water for our RV, and since we turn off that faucet when we leave the park, I got to reach down into the water to shut it off. It's a good thing that the resident frog there isn't aggressive.

Now, we are at the dentist's office for her dental appointment. I looked over and noticed that someone put some very valuable stuff in the dumpster...

...2"x4"'s no less.

IMG_20220607_093943441.jpg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeppers on the rain. Got quite a bit this morning at the RV park. Wife had a need to go get lab work done at the doctor's office, so we got up early (for us) to get there as early as possible. Quite a bit of water was puddled around the underground faucet that is the source of water for our RV, and since we turn off that faucet when we leave the park, I got to reach down into the water to shut it off. It's a good thing that the resident frog there isn't aggressive.

Now, we are at the dentist's office for her dental appointment. I looked over and noticed that someone put some very valuable stuff in the dumpster...

...2"x4"'s no less.

View attachment 278260
Yeppers, that's money right there.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Torrential downpour in Norman right now.......the ground is already soaked but I learned years ago to never complain about too much rain in Okla., we'll be wishing for some rain in another month or so.

Water now up over the curb..........starting to remind me of an old Johnny Cash song.

Last edited:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got back from the VA Medical Center in OKC late yesterday. Spent several hours there having my eyes evaluated for cataract surgery which has now been scheduled (for the right eye) on June 29th. Being that I have no SO at home to help out, I'll have to spend a couple of days recovering in a nursing center. Wish me luck guys!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom