OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I need to check the weather app on my phone every night....

....I didn't know that the temps were going to get this low last night. Wife loves it when it is cool outside because she sleeps much better. I woke up feeling stiff this morning and am sore between my neck and shoulder. I must have been cold and tensed up.

We are sleeping with a sheet and light blanket on our bed. I guess I need to keep my nice, warm, comfy nap blanket handy at night as well.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning, hope everyone is well. Shopping for some goats today to help me get caught up with mowing. I’m not complaining about the rain over the last two weeks, but I’m going to have a jungle soon if it doesn’t dry out long enough for me to mow.

I've done a lot of things in my life, but shopping for goats is something I haven't crossed off the list --- yet.

:ooh2:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Hope y'all are well. :wave:

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I'm doing much better physically (probably lost 75-ish lbs?) and there's soooo much stuff to do.

And I've FINALLY gotten some relief on the loss of my sweet wife (thanks for all the prayers!). I still miss her, but it's no longer the gut-wrenching, don't-care-to-live state of mind I had for months.

Hope you all are having a great day. :thumb:
___

Glad to see you are back, Mac. Still praying for you as we know that it takes time for the loss to be abated somewhat, especially so when one loves their spouse as much as you apparently do.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning, hope everyone is well. Shopping for some goats today to help me get caught up with mowing. I’m not complaining about the rain over the last two weeks, but I’m going to have a jungle soon if it doesn’t dry out long enough for me to mow.
Goats are fun, a PITA,and tasty

IIRC, there is a guy around Apache with goats. Check at the Co-Op

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We did enjoy our day. We went and picked up the half a beef that we had ordered, and now we have two freezers full of beef and pork. We wanted to make the EnS, but food stuffs took precedence.

We are getting closer to going to work. We are to go to the Tulsa area on the 13th to do some training on some new equipment/software in preparation for our Summer work gig. There is supposed to be a trade show going on somewhere this next week, and the company wants us to go to each state that expresses interest in our service and work each state for a couple of days to gather data so they can be shown what our service will do for them. An estimate given us was that anywhere from 2 to 5 states may really be interested.

After those jobs are done, we should be then working the rest of the summer somewhere.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. It’s city day foe me and the wife. Yep, heading back to Oklahoma City this morning for work. 4 days there then back up here for 3.
I filled up the boat yesterday and man that took a chunk of change. 50 gallons at $5.60 a gallon.
The boat has a 55 gallon tank and we almost drained it last weekend. OUCH!!!!

Have a good one everyone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom