OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Dancer. Where was this picture taken? Reminds me of the bluffs just to the northeast of Sailboat bridge. Spent a LOT of time there in my younger years. Grandad had a cabin within sight if Sailboat bridge.
We are On the Elk River branch of Grand which is northeast of sailboat bridge. We are up near the highway 10 bridge.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning guys.

DF5928E8-7395-4E26-A41C-3BD3F097E29B.jpeg

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Hope y'all are well. :wave:

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I'm doing much better physically (probably lost 75-ish lbs?) and there's soooo much stuff to do.

And I've FINALLY gotten some relief on the loss of my sweet wife (thanks for all the prayers!). I still miss her, but it's no longer the gut-wrenching, don't-care-to-live state of mind I had for months.

Hope you all are having a great day. :thumb:
___

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Hope y'all are well. :wave:

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I'm doing much better physically (probably lost 75-ish lbs?) and there's soooo much stuff to do.

And I've FINALLY gotten some relief on the loss of my sweet wife (thanks for all the prayers!). I still miss her, but it's no longer the gut-wrenching, don't-care-to-live state of mind I had for months.

Hope you all are having a great day. :thumb:
___
Hey Mac,
Welcome back. I can’t imagine what you have been going through but we are glad you’re back with us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom