OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do own land in TX, but the guy is really interested in hunting my place in OK and would probably pay me big money.

I can’t remember where you said you were in TX, but this guy has a lease up around Childress.

We are Okies for sure, but right now, the wife and I are doing our Summer job of doing road and pavement condition surveys, and we are working in north Texas. We are currently in Bowie, but will be working our way east and staying in Gainesville for a few days, provided that the rain holds off. If it rains, or if the roads are even just wet, we can't work.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are Okies for sure, but right now, the wife and I are doing our Summer job of doing road and pavement condition surveys, and we are working in north Texas. We are currently in Bowie, but will be working our way east and staying in Gainesville for a few days, provided that the rain holds off. If it rains, or if the roads are even just wet, we can't work.
How far east are you going? I’m a little over an hour south of Tyler.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How far east are you going? I’m a little over an hour south of Tyler.

I don't have our "coverage" map handy, but we might be going that far east, and maybe all the way to Arkansas, but we won't be going as far south as Tyler. I'm pretty sure of that. The southern part of our area is kind of in line with the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, but it doesn't include that h*ll-hole of a traffic mess.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys & gurls, :wave:

Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm doing pretty good physically. Still a good bit of weight to lose, but it's steadily coming off.

FWIW... Those of you who are alone have my sympathy. Some days are pretty rough, and I find myself leaning on friends a good bit. Prayers are greatly appreciated.

Happy Saturday!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm doing pretty good physically. Still a good bit of weight to lose, but it's steadily coming off.

FWIW... Those of you who are alone have my sympathy. Some days are pretty rough, and I find myself leaning on friends a good bit. Prayers are greatly appreciated.

Happy Saturday!

Hey handsome!! Was just thinking about you last night ... Good to hear from you!! And you know you are in my prayers always. 😘

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Happy Saturday!

Hey, Mac! Good to hear from you! Hang in there and come see us a bit more often! We're here for you!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey handsome!! Was just thinking about you last night ... Good to hear from you!! And you know you are in my prayers always. 😘
Thanks Patti, I appreciate the prayers. However, your eyesight has me a bit worried... :D

Hey, Mac! Good to hear from you! Hang in there and come see us a bit more often! We're here for you!
Thanks Don, I may just do that. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom