OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys & gurls, :wave:

Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm doing pretty good physically. Still a good bit of weight to lose, but it's steadily coming off.

FWIW... Those of you who are alone have my sympathy. Some days are pretty rough, and I find myself leaning on friends a good bit. Prayers are greatly appreciated.

Happy Saturday!
Hey there Mac,
Glad to hear you are doing well.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning all.
Took the wife to see ”Where The Crawdads Sing” last night after we got off work. It was a pretty good movie. She loved it. She had also read the book and knew all about it.
My wife made me listen to the book on Audible, because she was going to see the movie. I reluctantly have to admit it was a pretty good book. :thumb:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I took our RV home to get some work done on it, primarily a new roof and new air conditioner. After that, we headed back to Texas to get back to work. The area we were working had quite a bit of rain in the last two days, so it was a good time to get that RV in for repair.

I'm thinking that maybe we need to move to Ardmore...

...we stopped in Walmart there for a bathroom break. I went in and got into a stall to do my business. As I'm sitting there, someone else came in that was in a big hurry and got in the stall next to me. I finished my business and went to wash my hands. As I'm drying my hands, I look up into the mirror and see a young lady walking behind me and going to the door.

I stepped out to see my wife standing there, and she had "that look" on her face. I asked if she saw that lady come out. She said, "Yes, and I saw her go in." The lady walked up to the restrooms and they were cleaning the ladies' restroom. Wife said the lady smiled at her and just went on into the men's room anyway.

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Incidentally, we have one more trip back to the OKC area to make next week for a medical appointment for the wife. THAT should end the medical stuff for a while.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey there Mac,
Glad to hear you are doing well.
Thanks, Lee. Hope you recovered from the wasp stings ok.

Visited my sister in the nursing home today (she'll be 79 this Friday). She's still pretty much her old self, but has dementia and is slowly losing ground. Any prayers are much appreciated, both for her and myself.

I'm very thankful for (and have enjoyed) a couple of really good days this week. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom