OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening like minded friends,

Had a rough couple of days. Was feeling bad Monday with a slight headache and queasy stomach but made it through Monday at work.
Woke up at 4am yesterday with a splitting migraine headache. I was basically in bed in the dark all freaking day and last night until I was able to fall asleep. UGH!!!
Woke up this morning feeling much better. Still have a slight headache and upset stomach but was able to work most of the day today. ‘

Told the wife I was done so we loaded up the SUV and heading to the lake house. We got here around 6:30 this evening. I’m looking forward to some quite time on the water this weekend.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also talked to our contractor on the way up here this afternoon and he has put our kitchen remodel on hold until the 15th of September. He wants to finish up some jobs he has been working on. He said hopefully this way his crew can come in and knock it out pretty quick. Fingers crossed.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@dancer4life damn dude! That sucks! Hope you shake it off all the way soon. Get some rest.

I talked to a contractor 2 weeks ago about replacing a fence. Still haven't heard back from him. I don't wanna be rude or anything but I'm starting to think the squeaky wheel needs to do some noise-making.

Nice day of doing absolutely nothing. We are trying some different pain meds and it's not really working for me. I get to try and work around a damn doctor's ego now. 😣 Not looking forward to that ...

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the new use of the word “price drop” “2nd price drop” and similar sayings…for fuks sake, it doesn’t instill a fear of missing out or urgency. Your **** is overpriced, idk care, just think it now overused in the classifieds :) and funny.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@dancer4life damn dude! That sucks! Hope you shake it off all the way soon. Get some rest.

I talked to a contractor 2 weeks ago about replacing a fence. Still haven't heard back from him. I don't wanna be rude or anything but I'm starting to think the squeaky wheel needs to do some noise-making.

Nice day of doing absolutely nothing. We are trying some different pain meds and it's not really working for me. I get to try and work around a damn doctor's ego now. 😣 Not looking forward to that ...
I’m pretty lucky in the fact that we know the contractor personally and the subs that he is using. Our next door neighbor’s son has worked for him for a number of years. It’s good to have one you trust.
From the sound of yours, I think it is time to do some noise-mailing or start looking for another on. Yikes!

That’s for sure when it comes to some doctors. That ego it so far out in space. I few of my students are nurses and they don’t have much respect for most of the doctors that they have to work with. They call the egomaniacs that do nothing but smile at the patient and ***** at the nurses. Lol.
Good luck with that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom