OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife has a dental appointment this morning. It was a normally scheduled appointment, but about a week ago or so, she had a crown come off, so that will likely get put back in place as well.

Our dentist has an office up near Edmond, and she is quite the lady. She is Iranian but has been in America for years. She is also an instructor at the dental college. We stumbled upon her when I was going to need dentures back a good number of years ago. I had gone to the college to be evaluated, but the college determined that I wasn't suitable for them to work, but the instructor told me of this dental instructor that also had a private practice.

What was really great was that she would allow scheduling for weekends and evenings after I got off work, so I didn't have to take off work for the tooth extraction and making of dentures.

After that, we have a sort-of Christmas party with some others from our church this evening.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was right across the street from you at the Omni hotel last night for a Christmas party. I heard that they put on a pretty good show.
We went to that two years ago. The first hour was pretty good. The second hour with the constant visual of guys on guitars standing bow legged and flipping their shoulder length hair got kind of boring as a semi repeat of the first hour. Wife agreed with me.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening all. Spent the entire day in the recliner with the RSV gunk, hacking my lungs out.
Wife was shocked as well as myself. I've not had the flu or a cold in well over 20 years, then came down with this stuff the other day. Took a covid test....negative. Not a cold, not really congested like the flu, just this huge hacking cough. Energy remains at 90% so have been keeping busy around the shop and getting some computer things done.
Got our future Arizona trip planned, routed, and reservations made through some new areas we haven't traveled so far.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening all. Spent the entire day in the recliner with the RSV gunk, hacking my lungs out.
Wife was shocked as well as myself. I've not had the flu or a cold in well over 20 years, then came down with this stuff the other day. Took a covid test....negative. Not a cold, not really congested like the flu, just this huge hacking cough. Energy remains at 90% so have been keeping busy around the shop and getting some computer things done.
Got our future Arizona trip planned, routed, and reservations made through some new areas we haven't traveled so far.
Praying for you............get better....!!!!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning all.... We had some friends for a little food and laughs last night, so my morning, at least for a little bit, will be helping the boss with putting everything away.

Dennis, use this time to enjoy anticipating your upcoming AZ trip. That constant coughing really wears you out.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have been passing this same thing around our house. I think todays the first day in over a week I haven’t had to check my temp or someone else’s.

Latest posts

Top Bottom