OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for the hacking cough, Dennis. Wife and I rarely get anything like that, but we did get COVID in both 2021 and 2022. Both cases, it was just some coughing as symptoms. In 2021, we got the Monoclonal Antibodies Infusion treatment and perked right up. This last year, no mention was made of the Infusion, but they gave us a prescription with three pills to be taken morning and evening for 5 days. That one seemed to work fairly well as well. I just hope we don't end up getting COVID on an annual basis now. (Of course, it doesn't help that we have to stay in hotels for 3+ months while doing our Summer jobs.

Wife is really getting depressed as we still haven't heard anything on the window for our RV home. They are supposed to replace the refrigerator at some point, and when they do, we are considering having them park the RV at one of their "customer sites" and us stay in it until the window comes in and gets installed.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've also got a case of the creep'n crud. My voice sounds like the original Lurch from the Adamm's Family. Unlike Dennis, about 90% of my get up and go is gone. Nasty headache and hurt all over.

Major suckage......

I feel ya. I have a ton of **** to do and no desire to do any of it. I dunno if I'm sick and tired or just sick and tired of being sick and tired. 🤷

Have the next couple of days off so I'm letting Grumpy take me out for dinner tonight. Tomorrow I shall go back to work but for now -- I be lazy, as the kids used to say when they were little and I asked them what they were doing. 😂😉🤗

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My bunch has had coughs, sore throat, etc going on several weeks now, have tested negative for flu, covid, and strep. We haven't missed work/school yet except my wife one day but it does get annoying. I know this bipolar weather can't be helping anyone. I bet plenty of firefighters, farmers and ranchers love days like this but I hate this foggy/drizzly/muddy crap!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went and passed my second CompTIA test today, gaining my A+ certification!!! I’m real stoked. Now to start my network + coursework, and apply at rose to start my associates program in cybersecurity. I’m not looking forward to going to school, I’m definitely not a school guy, but the opportunity to learn a new career and move forward within it so quickly is exciting.
Turns out CompTIA sold me my first test 44 days before they struck it down as obsolete, so my second test, taken 120ish days later, was a different “series” and isn’t compatible. So now I have to pay to take practically the same test I already took to get my certification.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys ... Yeah, I'm about to gloat. So get ready ... 🤗🤗😂😂

I have a co-worker. She is, to put it gently, a raving loon. Mid-50s, never been married, never left home, dad has passed, managed to lose the family home, and her and mom (and her "child", a toy breed dog with tons of congenital health problems because she bought from a puppy mill, now rent a home. Honestly, I feel bad for her because she is gonna wind up homeless when mom dies and she loses that social security payment they rely on each month ... But that doesn't alter the fact she is impossible to deal with on a good day.

Anyway, she's been gunning for me for a while. Does the passive/aggressive silent treatment "oh I didn't hear ya" when I speak to her, tells co-workers she doesn't know where I am when I've told her 3 times where I'm going ... You guys know the routine ... That kind of thing ...

Today was a bridge too far. We wound up in the boss's office, with her screaming her head off at me. 😳🤔😁 I am sincerely hopeful that her being told in no uncertain terms that what I do is not her concern means things will be quiet for a long, LONG time. 😁😁😁 I am enjoying a lovely merlot to celebrate. 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom