OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
9EA0E485-D221-41F5-8024-ABF745C1137B.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^^This^^^^^

Good thing that the wife and I finished up insulating and paneling the inside of the storage building yesterday.

Three days of two non-construction people trying to do that job. It isn't pretty nor perfect, but it is done. Shelf units inside have been erected and a few items stored now in the shed. After the process of looking through all of the stuff we have "stored" elsewhere and placed in the building, maybe we can quit referring to our F450 pickup as the "F450 Storage Shed?"

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening, hope everyone survived Friday the 13th. I’ve been doing some family research during the evenings, and I’ve discovered some pretty interesting pieces of information. Thought this one was worth sharing. According to census data from the early 1900’s, several family members were listed as living in McMaster, OK. Up until yesterday, I’d never heard of it, but it is only a few miles from where I currently live. I asked a few of the old timers today, and nobody that I spoke with had ever heard of it either. I know the land where it was located, and there is only one old cobblestone structure that remains. I never knew that there was a town associated with it. Anyway, I thought it was interesting how a town can disappear and be forgotten about in such a short amount of time. I believe it was a short lived mining town. If anybody is interested, it was located about 3 miles northeast of Meers, OK.

On a side note, I also discovered that I’m an inbreed. My wife says that it explains a lot.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening,
The wife and I finally got around to putting up all of our Christmas decorations and our tree this morning. They I went into town and spent a few hours at the range. Ran 100 rounds through my G43X, 250 rounds through the G19,5 RMR and 250 round through my G17 in the MIC setup. All ran flawless.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey y'all ... Spent the day nursing the back end of one of the worst bouts I've had in a while. Whew ... This weekend is gonna suck -- I am gonna have to work with our resident sympathy hire. 🙄🙄🙄 Oh well ... I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion nothing is worth having to go to work. Lol I imagine my birthday and the increase in my Social Security is also influencing my attitude somewhat. 😜

I'll ride it out a couple more months and see how I feel then but I have a feeling spring is gonna see me wanting to cut my hours DRASTICALLY ... 🤷

Latest posts

Top Bottom