OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Currently sitting at Packsaddle Bar, waiting on a ride...work truck broke down on me on east end of Packsaddle WMA, caught a ride with a pumper to the highway (bar), parts guy is supposed to pick me up then take me to Wheeler, TX to the shop and I'll get me a spare truck to drive from there...fun Monday!

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been contracted by a local school to “mow” cross country trails through about 150 acres, and it’s turning out fairly well.
Here’s how it started…
View attachment 337551
View attachment 337552
View attachment 337553

Here’s how it looks so far…
View attachment 337554
View attachment 337555
View attachment 337557
How much does that rent out for again?? Looks great. I wish those would go below surface as I need a fire break on about 80 acres but have to be able to disc it under and couldn't with stumps.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After the nightmare of insulating our new storage building, we finally got to go do our daily walk in the Sooner Mall yesterday. The knees are still crying a wee bit, but they will adapt. Going out again for a walk today and then the wife has laundry to do.

Tomorrow will be our annual Medicare wellness check, so we get to fast beginning this evening sometime so we can do lab work for the wellness check. After that is done tomorrow, we head off to the Tulsa area for a meeting with the road survey company over the next two days after tomorrow. Maybe then we will have a good idea of where we might be working this year.

Oh, and happy birthday, Osage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom