OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Running around OKC with the wife, daughter and daughter's friend today...does anyone else ever feel like you're just an armed Uber driver sometimes? 😉

Not necessarily the "armed" part, but otherwise...

...yeah.

We took the day today to get with our youngest son and move a small upright freezer (7 cu. ft, I think) out to our new storage building. So now, we have extra room for some of the meat that we bought some time back from a farm up near Guthrie.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning folks,
Well the cruise was great. We went to Tortola. Puerto Plata, St. Thomas and Great Stirrup Cay. Marcy and I got lots of beach time in those ports.
The Wifi on the ship was hit and miss so I couldn’t check in like I usually do.
The flight home was horrible.😩 I caught some virus or something on the ship. I was shaking (freezing) uncontrollably and then within a few minutes, I was sweating. Same all night last night. So we canceled our day today to hopefully get over this.
I will have time now to catch up on the forum.😂

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning folks,
Well the cruise was great. We went to Tortola. Puerto Plata, St. Thomas and Great Stirrup Cay. Marcy and I got lots of beach time in those ports.
The Wifi on the ship was hit and miss so I couldn’t check in like I usually do.
The flight home was horrible.😩 I caught some virus or something on the ship. I was shaking (freezing) uncontrollably and then within a few minutes, I was sweating. Same all night last night. So we canceled our day today to hopefully get over this.
I will have time now to catch up on the forum.😂
Hope you get over whatever 'ya picked up 🙏

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got the creeping crud Friday. Intermittent sweats and periods when I’m freezing. It will pass in a day or two and I can get back to our regularly scheduled entertainment.

Constantly amazed at the sunsets here. Every night is different yet spectacular.
Wind? What wind?

2CEEFC52-84DF-4032-B10A-34650F4F6F9B.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the creeping crud Friday. Intermittent sweats and periods when I’m freezing. It will pass in a day or two and I can get back to our regularly scheduled entertainment.

Constantly amazed at the sunsets here. Every night is different yet spectacular.
Wind? What wind?

View attachment 345883

You probably won't be able to stand up once you get back to Oklahoma.

While on the farm/ranch, we had family come down from South Dakota to buy one of our horses. The poor folks thought that they wouldn't need their heavy coats, so they came unprepared. The wind convinced them that they were wrong. As we were visiting around in the kitchen, one of them stated that they horse they were buying wouldn't make it in South Dakota. Said there wouldn't be any wind to hold the horse up.

The real funny was when they told us months later that he horse injured herself in some way, and if she knew they might be watching, she always limped. But, they still saw her without the limp on occasion.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, just took the test. It came out positive for the dreaded Covid.
This is day three and I’m already feeling better. Symptoms have been less than a cold so far. I’ll hang tight around the RV for a couple more days though so it doesn’t get spread.View attachment 345995
Whew! Glad it’s just the covid. At first I thought you were pregnant. :blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom