OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good Morning All. Pretty cool out, but no drizzle at this point.

Terry, I has a similar reaction with my first knee injection. I elected to continue, and had no pain with each injection after that. I have friends that have moved to the Hyaluronic acid. Each of them have been very pleased with that decision. It seems like (as it is with almost any treatment) everyone reacts differently. I hope you can find the right path. When we get to the point of bone on bone, knee pain is never a pleasant experience. I ended up with both knees replaced, a couple of years apart, and have very pleased with the results.

Have a good day everyone...

Thanks for the comment, David. I've begun to look at the Hyaluronic Acid treatment online and may choose to go that way. I'm just not convinced that the topical ointment would really do much for a problem that is certainly under the skin. The one thing that I'm not sure of is that one place I looked, it stated that they could do the treatment with one shot and as another option, it could be weekly shots for anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks in length. I'll have to research that part a bit more to see if one optional treatment is better than the others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evening guys ...

Howdy!

Been fight'n the crud this week. Took the Covid test yesterday --- negative. Snots have eased up today, thankfully. Will take a while before the energy level gets back up, I believe.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good Morning All. Pretty cool out, but no drizzle at this point.

Terry, I has a similar reaction with my first knee injection. I elected to continue, and had no pain with each injection after that. I have friends that have moved to the Hyaluronic acid. Each of them have been very pleased with that decision. It seems like (as it is with almost any treatment) everyone reacts differently. I hope you can find the right path. When we get to the point of bone on bone, knee pain is never a pleasant experience. I ended up with both knees replaced, a couple of years apart, and have very pleased with the results.

Have a good day everyone...

Wife had her left knee replaced the middle of December is still having a rough time with it. I'm hoping that it'll get easier soon ---for the both of us!!

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy!

Been fight'n the crud this week. Took the Covid test yesterday --- negative. Snots have eased up today, thankfully. Will take a while before the energy level gets back up, I believe.
Hang in there! Hope you get to feeling better soon. Several weeks ago, my wife and I fought the flu for a solid week before we started feeling a little better. It was a couple of weeks before we started to feel normal again.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening all. 4 of us did a three mile hike on the Hieroglyphic trail at the base of the Superstition Mountains today. The trail has an elevation rise of 680’.
It ends at a small pool where the ancient natives left petroglyphs by the hundreds on the rocks around this water hole. It was an important place as there isn’t any other water nearby.

This is where we are headed.
BD80A0CF-2405-4A96-A4BE-605E219BD3E7.jpeg

The petroglyphs.
EC5968BF-F2C1-40A5-AB20-43AFCF5A66DE.jpeg
3068A8C2-73F7-4365-8DA4-DDD5BF95D616.jpeg

Now to take the hike back down.
1943635C-2323-493A-BC18-622770C98D64.jpeg

Another great day in the desert.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy!

UGH!!!!! I had it about 10 days ago and it lasted about 7 days for me. I hated it.
Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom