OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew something wasn’t right with my truck tires about half way up the turnpike, but I couldn’t see anything wrong. Well, I figured out this afternoon that there’s a “bulge” in the left rear tire tread. The other three have quite a few miles on them, so I decided to just buy a whole set instead of just one. I’m heading to Enid tomorrow. On a positive note, 4J Tire is significantly cheaper the tire store I buy from in TX.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I knew something wasn’t right with my truck tires about half way up the turnpike, but I couldn’t see anything wrong. Well, I figured out this afternoon that there’s a “bulge” in the left rear tire tread. The other three have quite a few miles on them, so I decided to just buy a whole set instead of just one. I’m heading to Enid tomorrow. On a positive note, 4J Tire is significantly cheaper the tire store I buy from in TX.

When I bought tires for the SO's Ford Escape, I shopped around. A very surprising thing happened --- The Ford dealership was actually cheaper than Sam's Club on the Pirelli P7's that were installed!! Would've never imagined...

:anyone:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I bought tires for the SO's Ford Escape, I shopped around. A very surprising thing happened --- The Ford dealership was actually cheaper than Sam's Club on the Pirelli P7's that were installed!! Would've never imagined...

:anyone:
My Father in Law buys all his tires at the Ford dealership, but when I’ve priced the 10 ply truck tires I need, they‘ve been substantially higher than the tire store I regularly use. I probably should’ve checked again but didn’t think about it. I’m using the tire store Okie4570 recommended.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had been planning to head home this morning, but I decided to stay another day. Now I have to figure out what I can get into. :anyone:

I sure wish I had seen this comment earlier...

...the wife has decided that today is nice enough to build us a small (6-foot by 6-foot) deck just outside our RV entry door.

This kind of work is hard on my knees.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure wish I had seen this comment earlier...

...the wife has decided that today is nice enough to build us a small (6-foot by 6-foot) deck just outside our RV entry door.

This kind of work is hard on my knees.
I never have any trouble finding stuff to do, but if you had been in Alfalfa county, I would’ve been willing to help out.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be home tomorrow after 2.5 months in the RV. Staying in Sayre tonight for the last leg of our trip.
6 couples in total met at Gold Canyon Az RV resort. Quite the place with live music on the patio nightly, heated pools and hot tubs. Pickle ball courts, softball teams, stained glass, lapidary, pottery, dance lessons, and a half dozen or so other craft labs that are free to use. We all made good use of what was available.
I honestly don’t want to go home as there is nothing but work looking at me when getting there.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, y'all! I hadn't seen anything from MacFromOK in quite a while, so I PM'd him Friday and heard back from him Saturday.
1678035925391.png

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be home tomorrow after 2.5 months in the RV. Staying in Sayre tonight for the last leg of our trip.
6 couples in total met at Gold Canyon Az RV resort. Quite the place with live music on the patio nightly, heated pools and hot tubs. Pickle ball courts, softball teams, stained glass, lapidary, pottery, dance lessons, and a half dozen or so other craft labs that are free to use. We all made good use of what was available.
I honestly don’t want to go home as there is nothing but work looking at me when getting there.

Yeah, but at least it's your work!! LOL

:Heya:

Latest posts

Top Bottom