OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers that everyone stays safe. The first responders deserve a great amount of respect!

I would definitely join you in those sentiments.

Man I'm beat. It has been a day. And I have no idea why because I've done little to nothing all day. Well I went to Sam's and picked up a few things (and took care of critters this morning) but besides my doctor's appointment to day that has it. I didn't even sneak a trip to JoAnn's Fabrics in when I went to Sam's. 😳😳

Had my physical today. He made out orders for a mammogram and a bone density test. Oh yippee ... 🙄🙄 He talked to me about trying Ozempic since I've gained weight since my accident. I'm sure because I am not half as active as I was before the tree tried to kill me. Lol I dunno -- I'm gonna start walking again and see where I am in a couple months when I go back for my follow-up.

And we talked about me taking those weekly injections of Ketamine for pain. Decided against that -- too much risk involved for limited amount of pain control I got. He thinks (as I do) that since I respond well to opioids and have no bad side effects from them -- unlike a lot of other things we've tried a couple of which I had REALLY bad reactions to -- that I need to stop worrying about the perception of other medical professionals who all treat me like I'm a hypochondriac malingering pain pill junkie and just live my life. I know he is right but it gets tiresome having people who should know better judge me simply by my medication list ... 🙄🙄🙄

Grumpy has gone to get a massage. I'm debating on whether to go to bed or fall asleep up here watching tv. I really am that tired. Plus I have 2 little kittens sound asleep on my lap so it's nice and cozy here in this chair. Lol I think I'm just gonna stay here for a while.

Y'all enjoy your evening and I'll check up on you guys in the morning. 😘

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We went to the Steak and Stone in Mesa Az this afternoon. They bring out your choice of steak along by with a 600 degree rock on a disk blade so you can cook your own meat as you like it. Big selection of spices on the table to season with.

8E6E69BF-EC74-418F-A90F-32353696F54F.jpeg

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Shinneryfarmer I think they got the TX/OK fire stopped around 8pm, at least I heard that much. That fire started just NE of Allison, TX and made it to OK in a few hours.
Pics from the TX side maybe 30 minutes after it started, we were working a few miles south of it, and drove by about a mile from it on our way back home.

20230228_154032.jpg
20230228_153809.jpg
20230228_153445.jpg

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Shinneryfarmer I think they got the TX/OK fire stopped around 8pm, at least I heard that much. That fire started just NE of Allison, TX and made it to OK in a few hours.
Pics from the TX side maybe 30 minutes after it started, we were working a few miles south of it, and drove by about a mile from it on our way back home.

View attachment 353395View attachment 353396View attachment 353400
Winds dying down later helped them, was expecting a long night of it for them. There was help coming from everywhere to assist. Just another example of Oklahoma pulling together when in need. Not to mention that Cheyenne fire chief is pretty good at making the right decisions on how to attack those fires, I don't care if he is your BIL. :pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom