OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe I'm safe...

...there has been a helicopter flying around down here where the RV park is located. He's been passing by every couple of minutes or so. However, I haven't heard it in a while, so maybe I can get out in a while.

Wife has an appointment to trim her oldest sister's hair this morning, so we will be heading for Yukon and then El Reno about 9:00 am or so.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update:

When we left the park and got to.the highway, there were three police cars blocking access to the highway going southbound. Plus, down a ways further, there was an ambulance parked at the side of the road.

Maybe there had been a car chase and accident?

At any rate, we.didn't get detained, so I still don't have any jail time.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a barricaded individual earlier in Blanchard. Could that be the activity you saw?

It might could be, although I'm not really confident in the news reports that I've read online. A couple of videos reference possible people still in said barricaded house and another story said something about them finding 2 people dead in the house.

That said, in one of the videos, it did kind of show a somewhat recognizable section of roadway.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a beautiful day up here on Grand. I got the boat out for the first time this year and ran for a couple of hours. Lots of boats out today. Spring is here!!

5327B003-A9EA-4FE3-B676-9D9F3B2C120F.jpeg
15B7C1F7-FFDA-4833-844B-85FFF4DFF36D.jpeg
9689587E-E5CD-4B2B-BE5C-0B09C3A43ACC.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a family get together at my Mother’s house this evening and were supposed to eat with my wife’s family tomorrow, but those plans have now been cancelled due to my Father in Law having some health issues today.

I hope y’all have a great Easter weekend!!!

Prayers for your F-I-L.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It might could be, although I'm not really confident in the news reports that I've read online. A couple of videos reference possible people still in said barricaded house and another story said something about them finding 2 people dead in the house.

That said, in one of the videos, it did kind of show a somewhat recognizable section of roadway.

Last I read last night, around 4:00 am, a woman called the police over a domestic event. I think some mention was made of her having a VPO against someone, perhaps the other "occupant" in the house. When police arrived, someone started shooting from the house and one officer was injured. (Reports vary from arm wound to leg wound, so nothing definite.)

At the end of things, it ended up being a murder/suicide deal. Interestingly, in another story, there was some mention of a guy exiting the house and being taken into custody over something like a stolen vehicle. I'm wondering if there were two different stories going on in the same area? Supposedly, from the odd story, the place was being used as a chop shop type operation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom