OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a beautiful morning! We have a Japanese Maple that is just outside my office window, and sitting here, drinking coffee and watching the sum shine through those red leaves is a great way to start the day! Best wishes to all!

By the way, did anyone see any of the rescue of the fellow with the load of steel beams yesterday? I watched most of the hour plus video from one of the local chopper feeds. Those responders did amazing work, Much respect for all of our first responders!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning boys looks like another beauty of a day ahead of us. Nice photo Terry. Reminds me of my two years in Lawton. The refuge was a beautiful place. If only you could hunt prairie dogs there. I would go broke buying ammo.

When we were in the Refuge, we drove over by the Holy City. On the way there, some dufous was blocking the right lane of the road with his vehicle and had his flashers on. After a car going the other way went past him, I went around him. Dufous was taking pictures of the prairie dogs. I should have stopped and told him he was "shooting" them in the wrong way.

We just drove through the drive of Holy City as they were there setting up for Easter services that evening.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening gang.

I survived the week of our annual conference. Man what a week, my wife and I were completely drained last night. But the good news is that it was a huge success. Bigger than last year and we heard from the World counsel this morning and was told that our event was ranked 8th in the world as being one of the top competitions for world championship qualifications. So needless to say we are thrilled beyond belief.

So now we are up at our lake house and will be here for the next 8 days. :mosh:

I am relaxing on the deck by the fire drinking Corona. It's a great night.
upload_2019-1-18_20-21-44.gif

I haven't had a chance to catch up on the forum but will try to do that tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning, All. Was supposed to get the axles on our fifth wheel replaced today, but with all the rain and more forecast for today, I don't think that will be done. Still waiting on the mobile RV tech to call.

This from inside the main canyon at Zion National Park.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2002 - Yellowstone National Park - Part of Mammoth Hot Springs to the left of the picture with the valley beyond to the right.

When we arrived at Mammoth Hot Springs, there was only a very small part on the plateau that had any water, and that had a bunch of people near it. (I'm not crazy about people in my nature photos.) So, we walked over to another area of the plateau and found a series of "steps" where water was running. The water is just nearly impossible to see in some of these photos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom