OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daughter, Laura, planted a yellow rose bush at our home five years ago this Mother's Day. It produced beautiful yellow flowers the first three years. The fourth year it produced two or three red roses among the yellow ones. This year it has been blooming for four days with many red roses. I have read about this occurring, but have never witnessed it firsthand. I find it to be pretty cool.

58978339_2745003265573252_8880526229501902848_n.jpg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we were in the Refuge, we drove over by the Holy City. On the way there, some dufous was blocking the right lane of the road with his vehicle and had his flashers on. After a car going the other way went past him, I went around him. Dufous was taking pictures of the prairie dogs. I should have stopped and told him he was "shooting" them in the wrong way.

We just drove through the drive of Holy City as they were there setting up for Easter services that evening.
I saw him as well, I thought it might have been you, until I saw he was younger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom