OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rainy day here in Montgomery, AL. Wife and I are close to having this area worked, and in a few days, we will be heading back to Oklahoma for a short spell. Wife has an annual stress test to take on the 8th and a follow-up with her doctor on the 15th. Then we head back here t finish the work in the state.

The only bad things about working here in Alabama is the rude drivers and being busy enough to not be able to do much in the way of sightseeing. I wanted to visit and tour the USS Alabama and USS Drum in Mobile Bay, but with dealing with the rains and needing to get work done, that won't happen. Maybe we can come back when on our L-O-N-G vacation to see some of the sights.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh my gosh. Annual?! I mentioned to my endocrinologist that sometimes it seems like I'm a little short of breath. She says, "You might want to get a stress test."

I told her I'm pretty certain I do NOT want a stress test! They are the worst! Although the pretty young tech DID ask if I used to be an athlete, because it was taking a good bit to get my heart rate up to the target. She probably says that to all the old men to get them to keep trying. :rollingla

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh my gosh. Annual?! I mentioned to my endocrinologist that sometimes it seems like I'm a little short of breath. She says, "You might want to get a stress test."

I told her I'm pretty certain I do NOT want a stress test! They are the worst! Although the pretty young tech DID ask if I used to be an athlete, because it was taking a good bit to get my heart rate up to the target. She probably says that to all the old men to get them to keep trying. :rollingla

She had an angioplasty (sp?) back in the early 2000's, so they like to keep on top of how she is doing. She's been taking a blood thinner ever since then as well. They couldn't do a stent because the location of the problem was in a small blood vessel at the back of the heart and right before a bend in the vessel. While we were traveling and living in Colorado, Oregon, and Utah, she didn't have any tests done there at all.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just purchased a DRV Mobile Suite 5th wheel that I will be moving down to my ranch in Hughes County. I needed a little more room and comfort for my aging body....

Attachments

• SANY0093.JPG
    SANY0093.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 35
  • SANY0092.JPG
    SANY0092.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 39
  • SANY0091.JPG
    SANY0091.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 29
  • SANY0090.JPG
    SANY0090.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 36

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just purchased a DRV Mobile Suite 5th wheel that I will be moving down to my ranch in Hughes County. I needed a little more room and comfort for my aging body....

Congratulations. We've been living full time in our DRV Suites Mobile Suites since 2011 after buying it in 2010.

We've really enjoyed it, even in very hot and very cold conditions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom