OSA Member Hunting Hat Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which hat do you want?

• Camo #1

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Camo #2

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Blaze Orange

Votes: 13 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahoy, OSA. It's giveaway time. And though it's nothing so cool as a pen made from spent rounds, it does keep your head warm. And you get to find out what I do for extra money this time of year.

Yeah, this brotha knits.

With the hunting season upon us I aim to spread some comfort around. So offered up here are five hand-knit beanies to be given away in your choice of color or color combination.

Camo #1:

i23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_il_fullxfull298347184.jpg

Camo #2:

i23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_il_fullxfull298215853.jpg

Fluorescent Blaze Orange:

i23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_il_fullxfull383710196_t6zh.jpg

The brim and bodies can be different yarns, so if you win you can have any combination of the three. These styles will be for sale at HMFIC's booth at the Wanenmacher's show this weekend. ENTRY INTO CONTEST WILL CLOSE FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 9th at 7:00 PM. Winners will be picked at random and announced Friday night around 9:00 PM, and shipped to the winners the following Monday.

COMMENTS COUNT AS YOUR ENTRY. Say whatever you want in your comment, it all counts.

To increase your chance of winning, here's what you do:

You're vote will count as two votes, thus increasing your chances of winning, if you draw a picture of member been riding a unicorn while wielding an AK and fighting a dragon.

Good luck to all, and if you'd like to see our other non-hunting hats please visit our Etsy shop.

Last edited:

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, I neglected to make the poll public (like an idiot)…

So now, YOUR COMMENTS COUNT AS YOUR ENTRY!

So if you already voted on the poll, just post a comment to re-enter, because I can't see the poll.

Say whatever you want in your comment, it all counts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom