OSA member that has a liquor store ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What licquor store is it that is owned by an osa member? I remember a year or so ago someone was opening one up in BA or SE Tulsa. Been trying out some new beers and thought I would check them out my next trip and support another pro gun business owner. Although no one is going to get rich off of my 6 pack give or take a week.

huskres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Larkin, are you in the bank Larkin? And also what was your location out there?

And for beer in Tulsa I would say Collins Midtown Liquor store probably has the best beer selection in the state. It was right around 800 different beers last I was in there.

larkinmusic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Larkin, are you in the bank Larkin? And also what was your location out there?

And for beer in Tulsa I would say Collins Midtown Liquor store probably has the best beer selection in the state. It was right around 800 different beers last I was in there.

I was in the band Larkin until about six months ago when I moved across the state. I played with Larkin for over ten years. My store was at 81st. and Garnett.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Parkhill is the ONLY place to go in Tulsa!

Deep Discount is good too. Though Parkhill is currently beating them in price (on bourbon anyway), after cutting most prices when it appeared a lot of Parkhill shoppers were defecting to 51st and Sheridan.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Deep Discount is good too. Though Parkhill is currently beating them in price (on bourbon anyway), after cutting most prices when it appeared a lot of Parkhill shoppers were defecting to 51st and Sheridan.

I have stopped there a time or two and they usually also had good prices. I really hate not having a decent liquor store downtown.

Latest posts

Top Bottom