OSA Owned Businesses around OKC - Members doing business with Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own ABEL Racing - if you are into making "things" fast I'm your man - full fabrication shop, machine work, in-house dyno; engine, transmission, suspension, chassis, nitrous, custom turbo kits, supercharging - you name it we do it, everything except for paint and body.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is a good idea. It would be cool to see a business (non-firearm related since there is a biz listing for those already) listing subsection on the forum broken down by region/locale for these business owners to be listed similar to a yellow pages.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own ABEL Racing - if you are into making "things" fast I'm your man - full fabrication shop, machine work, in-house dyno; engine, transmission, suspension, chassis, nitrous, custom turbo kits, supercharging - you name it we do it, everything except for paint and body.

Would you know how to get ahold of the kit McLaren made for the Lincoln LS?

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://farrellbread.com/

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Farrell Family Bread. We sell in Tulsa at our 81st and yale store,
Reasors
Whole Foods
Petty's

In OKC,

At Crescent Market
Forward Foods

in Norman

Forward Foods,
Earth Natural Foods

as well as some private label breads in Tulsa, OKC and Norman. If it's European Crusty Breads and produced fresh, locally and naturally and by hand, it is most likely ours.

Tom

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Baker,

I work near Forward Foods, and make dinner of a Farrel baguette and olive oil from there far more than I'd care to admit. I'm a huge fan of authentic old world style bread, and it's not always easy to find. Great stuff, keep it up!

Any plans for a retailer in Edmond soon, by any chance? I'd probably never hold my nose and eat grocery store bread again if so.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words. We do deliver to Epicurean Pantry in Edmond on wednesdays.

Akins also has a store nearby that sells bread with an Akins label very much resembling ours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom