Panhandler arrested, claims to have made $60,000 last year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wonder what made this guy so special? I see them up and down Meridian, Macarthur, I240 may, 240 and penn, 240 and western, NW Expressway exit ramp, etc etc... Sometimes they are on both sides! I swear I saw a shift of them rotating on Meridian and Macarthur. As long as morons keep giving them money, they will not stop.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thursday I saw a man and woman panhandling. I was unable to see if they had a sign with a sob story. However the man was sitting in a folding chair and had a blanket or sheet draped over him covering the chair. From the backside you could see the chair legs. However, the woman was standing behind it leaning forward some and had her arms resting on the chairback.

100+ temps and covered with a sheet....it appears they were trying to look like he was in a wheel chair and she was pushing him.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thursday I saw a man and woman panhandling. I was unable to see if they had a sign with a sob story. However the man was sitting in a folding chair and had a blanket or sheet draped over him covering the chair. From the backside you could see the chair legs. However, the woman was standing behind it leaning forward some and had her arms resting on the chairback.

100+ temps and covered with a sheet....it appears they were trying to look like he was in a wheel chair and she was pushing him.

Probably covering up his lap full of money.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not only is this guy probably not paying taxes, he is probably on food stamps, welfare, receiving free health care, subsidized housing, free public transportation, the list goes on and on.

You and me and all the other tax payers are paying him to collect money for himself and get better benefits than most of us that actually work.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped at the MacDonalds at I-40 & Meridian to let me Wife use the restroom (I stayed in the car with windows down).

A car pulled up next to me and a "panhandler" got out and took the sign from a "panhandler" that was getting in. The car sat for a minute and then 3 people for out to go eat at MacDonalds. I got out to pretend to look in my trunk so I could look inside and it had a cooler and signs in the backseat.

Panhandling is an occupation. It just happens to be an occupation that prays on people that feel sympathetic to the person holding the sign.

Beerzerker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped at the MacDonalds at I-40 & Meridian to let me Wife use the restroom (I stayed in the car with windows down).

A car pulled up next to me and a "panhandler" got out and took the sign from a "panhandler" that was getting in. The car sat for a minute and then 3 people for out to go eat at MacDonalds. I got out to pretend to look in my trunk so I could look inside and it had a cooler and signs in the backseat.

Panhandling is an occupation. It just happens to be an occupation that prays on people that feel sympathetic to the person holding the sign.

I read a while ago, that there are a lot of foreign panhandlers in the USA that get here on student visas, learn the accent and just take the minimum number of classes in order to keep the visa active. I think they were ex-soviet countries of all places.

Latest posts

Top Bottom