Pellet Grill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry, medium is destroyed. Medium well is totally destroyed, and well done is inedible.
If you can't chase it around your plate to kill it and make it bleed to death, it's too well done.
Wipe its a$$, knock off the horns and eat.

Agreed. I was trying to give the non Americans a little wiggle room.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
absurdpics.com_wp_content_uploads_2016_06_just_order_the_chicken_you_steak_hatting_bastard.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His wife operates his grill. Seriously lol. Sorry TM but that's just funny to me.

I fully admit to NOT being a cook, and if I were to have to cook a steak, it probably would come out well done. However, there are obviously a lot of folks here that have no appreciation for a well done steak.

Your humor is appreciated, Clay. I laugh about it myself. For a number of years, I've told people that I can't even fry water. I was told once by a lady on an RV forum that you don't "fry" water; you "broil" it. I waited a couple of weeks to reply to her and then stated that "broiling" didn't work either because I couldn't get it to brown on top.

Latest posts

Top Bottom