Petition to Owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many of you are tired of these people who don't give a crap about this site or the people, having the same privileges you do. All these new members and I do use the term members loosely who just post in the classifieds and don't contribute to any other section be band. Unless you have at least 25 post's in other section of this site, you can not list in the classifieds. If you agree, sign up.. I'll get it started.
surjimmy

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
How many of you are tired of these people who don't give a crap about this site or the people, having the same privileges you do. All these new members and I do use the term members loosely who just post in the classifieds and don't contribute to any other section be band. Unless you have at least 25 post's in other section of this site, you can not list in the classifieds. If you agree, sign up.. I'll get it started.
surjimmy

The owner is the one who doesn’t give a crap or it wouldn’t be happening. This site has gone downhill the last few years. I think it all started when a guy who’s changed his user name about 3 times since then started making stupid comments in the classified ads of others. I’ve bought, sold, and traded a lot of stuff over the years and made my share of stupid comments in some discussions but I’m about done with this and some other forums I visit as well. I’m too busy pissing off liberals on Twitter these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The owner is the one who doesn’t give a crap or it wouldn’t be happening. This site has gone downhill the last few years. I think it all started when a guy who’s changed his user name about 3 times since then started making stupid comments in the classified ads of others. I’ve bought, sold, and traded a lot of stuff over the years and made my share of stupid comments in some discussions but I’m about done with this and some other forums I visit as well. I’m too busy pissing off liberals on Twitter these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Your on quite the roll lately. Is it your time of the month? LOL. :D

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ban em!
Like if this was the Movie Shenandoah and I was Jimmy Stewart and these classified dealers was the train and I was wet, tired and cold......I'd say "Burn it, Burn the train!"

But @blake711 got me all rowdy feelin earlier so I'm feelin kinda wild n such.

Latest posts

Top Bottom