Phil Robertson suspended from DD for gay comments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Driller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The worst part of Duck Dynasty are the stupid A&E commercials played during the show.

FTW!

Whatever A&E does is irrelevant. As long as the Robertson's can tolerate it, they will have an outlet on TV. I like the show. It's unoffensive. No profanity, obscenity, etc. No heinous murders for the CSI, SVU, BAU to solve. And certainly no damn dancing or weight loss competitions!

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My goodness.
You'd have thought he said something bad about Muslims or something.

If the rest of that clan doesn't back him up I will be sorely disappointed in them.
They should all hold a press conference and say they back Phil.
If not his beliefs, at least in his right to express them.
And then let A&E try to suspend them all.

I can see all the future episodes consisting of the cast just sitting and staring at the camera.

I am so freaking tired of people trying to force me into their way of thinking and behaving.

Dave

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A&E sucks and frankly Duck Dynasty sucks as a show now too...they have become exaggerated caricatures of themselves. (I watched it in the early days but can't stand it anymore).

Phil has a right to his opinion and A&E has a right to hire and fire who they want. Phil Robertson will not be "destroyed" by this...if anything it will elevate his cult like following even higher. He'll be laughing all the way to the bank, again.

fastadam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He doesn't need the show. And neither does the rest of the family. Tell a&e to kick rocks and another network will pick the show right up. If not then they can just stick to their multi million dollar duck call company.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
All you guys complaining are now going to boycott the show and not watch it anymore, right? Right?

Never seen it, couldn't pick "Phil Robertson" out of a lineup. Not that it matters.

So what exactly did he say? I mean, like what was the conversation? Anyone got a quote?

Already reminds me of the whole Chik-Fil-A thing. And they ended up with MORE of my money out of that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom