Places that are off limits for CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZacCom

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Target in Midwest City you can carry. There is no sign posted anywhere if you wanted to know. Frontier City I believe has no weapons sign. Last time I saw. However, the parking lot is good to go.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Utica Square as a property does not appear to be posted but each store also has an option to post a gunbuster sign or other notice. In either case, it is as described above: concealed is concealed but if asked to leave, do so immediately to avoid a trespass charge.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jonny, TIA is now a no no at the front door unless it has been changed in the last few months.
Utica square I'm not too sure about.

Utica Square as a property does not appear to be posted but each store also has an option to post a gunbuster sign or other notice. In either case, it is as described above: concealed is concealed but if asked to leave, do so immediately to avoid a trespass charge.

Thank you gentlemen :)

K

Kings & Ar-15's

What is the latest on the open carry law that has been a tabling topic in recent months?

Also, any thoughts on how this law would effect the general public?

Latest posts

Top Bottom