PLEASE HELP..(druryj)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I looked him up after posting that. Maybe y’all just need to up your game in the classifieds. Here’s a quote from him.
The classifieds are what brought me here back in 2019. The people here kept me coming back. If not for the classifieds I would not have stuck around.
Glad that I did though.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How much was stolen? If we determine how much and it becomes clear it is gone, maybe we can just have her setup a paypal and send her direct gifts to help replace it. Or someone else reboot the original idea. I don't have much with taxes looming but I'd help what I could.
You guys are unbelievable.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How much was stolen? If we determine how much and it becomes clear it is gone, maybe we can just have her setup a paypal and send her direct gifts to help replace it. Or someone else reboot the original idea. I don't have much with taxes looming but I'd help what I could.
You guys are unbelievable.

Count me in. I'll help with what I can.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking forward, I think we learned a valuable lesson here if an event like setting up a go fund me ever happens again.
We will have to verify and re-verify the validity of the account.
To go along with others, it sounds like an opportunity to have a meet and greet with an ex member. :angry3:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking forward, I think we learned a valuable lesson here if an event like setting up a go fund me ever happens again.
We will have to verify and re-verify the validity of the account.
To go along with others, it sounds like an opportunity to have a meet and greet with an ex member. :angry3:
Agree. Need MUCH better vetting if something like this comes up again

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Screenshot_20230315_065117_Samsung Internet.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom