Police add mine resistant military vehicles to fleets around Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kidding...line the border with these damn things. All terrain capable (to an extent), high powered lights, elevated turrets, many are rigged and wired for sensors/cameras already. Much better use than sitting in a PD parking lot in podunk Oklahoma....

Common sense post.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kidding...line the border with these damn things. All terrain capable (to an extent), high powered lights, elevated turrets, many are rigged and wired for sensors/cameras already. Much better use than sitting in a PD parking lot in podunk Oklahoma....

Wait, wouldnt that discourage people from coming across the border illegally? I didnt think we did that anymore.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
o-DUCK-TIANANMEN-570.jpg

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That sounds like a great idea.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait, wouldnt that discourage people from coming across the border illegally? I didnt think we did that anymore.

Ooops. Sorry, lost my head there for a minute.

I was almost offended, then remembered I'm paid from sales tax not income tax. Which the community voted for thus giving consent. Makes me feel better.

I don't need that kind of logic to feel better...I just dismiss the source of the criticism as a hypocritical a$$hat (unless he's somehow managed to live in a bubble that requires zero use of the services, facilities and infrastructure that is funded, enabled, and directly provided by the "stolen money" he's getting on about.).

Latest posts

Top Bottom