Police add mine resistant military vehicles to fleets around Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's for the children...

In another thread elsewhere a comment was made about the government needing a standing army to "protect" us since none of us could afford to buy the equipment to do this ourselves. At $2500 (what I am being forced to pay to the thieving government by April 15 on top of what I already had stolen from me beforehand), I think I could come up with that amount if I cut back on my weekly visits to Hooters. Regardless, you guys are outgunned by just about every government "police" agency in existence with the possible exception of the dog catcher. Keep on supporting these vile government workers to keep you safe... tell me how it works for you in the future. No cure for stupid...

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Id have loved to have one during the tornados last year. Even with a 4wd I had large areas I couldnt effectively access due to downed trees and power poles. I got to them finally but it took time that a few people didnt have to spare....
Other than that its pretty much eye candy..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few thoughts..

1) If the poleece decide to stand with us when the time comes, is this really a bad thing? Serious question.

2) At my federal tax rate I figure I'm providing about 4.+ of these to said poleece.

3) I'd like to have a MRAP, but I'd rather have an A-10 that apparently is no longer needed. What forms do I need to fill out?

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A few thoughts..

1) If the poleece decide to stand with us when the time comes, is this really a bad thing? Serious question.

2) At my federal tax rate I figure I'm providing about 4.+ of these to said poleece.

3) I'd like to have a MRAP, but I'd rather have an A-10 that apparently is no longer needed. What forms do I need to fill out?

That first one is a pretty BIG "if"

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure, just like firearms, if the PDs decide they don't want these MRAPs anymore they have to be dispo'd back to Uncle Sam....they PDs don't own them outright so they can't sell them, but dumping them on the PDs does save storage and maint costs on the fed side.

If they are like some of the equipment I've bought from Government Liquidations.com, they require a form to be filled out that has them do a background check to make sure the Vietnam Era trailer won't be made into a weapons systems platform.

Yes, I have one, and if its ever sold the buyer has to go through the same check. Gotta lub our gubberment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom