Police shotguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im curious as to why you want a "police" shotgun so bad. My issued 870 is any different than one I can buy at the store. In fact it sits in the trunk. My rifle is my go to long gun nowadays.

urbanscout

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im curious as to why you want a "police" shotgun so bad. My issued 870 is any different than one I can buy at the store. In fact it sits in the trunk. My rifle is my go to long gun nowadays.

Well, I can't speak for the original poster...

However, To me they seem like it might be an inexpensive option for a shotgun. I have a budget and if the girlscouts were legaly selling off used firearms at a cheaper rate; I would be interested. I might even offer to buy some cookies. "POLICE" has little to with it for me. "Lightly used shotgun" that I can clean up..... that has my attention.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Cheap factor honestly. If I can find one for less i will be all over that one. Plus a police issue one probably won't have a long hunting barrel on it.

So mr.glockcop about that one sitting in the trunk... Lol

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I can't speak for the original poster...

However, To me they seem like it might be an inexpensive option for a shotgun. I have a budget and if the girlscouts were legaly selling off used firearms at a cheaper rate; I would be interested. I might even offer to buy some cookies. "POLICE" has little to with it for me. "Lightly used shotgun" that I can clean up..... that has my attention.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
870 police mags are built better than standard express mags from walmart. but the word "police" sometimes cause local prices to be high. They will of course have short tac barrels. check police supply shops for used guns, call is better cause most of those places their inventory is pretty fluid. I saw some well used 870 wingmaster and PM's at Gt for $150 before the scare.

Latest posts

Top Bottom