Political mailings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Act Blue is one of the big ones.
They cheated Trump out of the election.
Had almost a $ billion from China, Russia and Iran in prepaid visa and mastercards.
They went to people, gave them the cards for requesting mail in ballots.
Got them to sign the requests. Then to just sign the ballots. Act blue operatives then filled them out as needed. Then carried them to the drop boxes this way if checked the signatures matched.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Act Blue is one of the big ones.
They cheated Trump out of the election.
Had almost a $ billion from China, Russia and Iran in prepaid visa and mastercards.
They went to people, gave them the cards for requesting mail in ballots.
Got them to sign the requests. Then to just sign the ballots. Act blue operatives then filled them out as needed. Then carried them to the drop boxes this way if checked the signatures matched.
I thought it was against federal election laws for foreign entities to donate money tofederal elections.......has this changed or is it of the sams old **** ..........it's ok when the leftists do it but if a right winger would do it hang the bastard from the tallest tree

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed, you almost never see any mailers, street signs, or in person admissions to Repellican or Demirat. Especially the demirats. They just want to lie to you about what they will do when elected.

I have been approached by several candidates for office and I have to ask which party they represent. Usually the demirats him-haw around the question as if they are ashamed, (which they should be) then finally admit to their affiliation. When they tell me, I bid them adieu.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was against federal election laws for foreign entities to donate money tofederal elections.......has this changed or is it of the sams old **** ..........it's ok when the leftists do it but if a right winger would do it hang the bastard from the tallest tree
Exactly !
They know Repubs won't do a thing

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I take the candidate mailers and shred them, I already know who I'm going to vote for and for them hto send me mailers is a waste of money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom